Tablex 2 pharmaceutical metal detectors effectively remove all types of metal contaminants from pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products. Designed and built to comply with 21 CFR parts 210 & 211, FDA, and GMP standards and to satisfy the specific demands of the industry, the Tablex 2 provides the ultimate in mobile, fully integrated product inspection and rejection systems.
Tablex 2 pharmaceutical inspection systems provide unrivalled metal detection sensitivity to all metal contaminants including non-magnetic stainless steels and difficult to find, minute sieve wire contaminants. This exceptional performance is further enhanced by robust construction for maximum on-line stability.
This newest Tablex metal detector has robust low profile castors for ease of mobility and the detection head can be adjusted easily in all three axes to suit any process equipment configuration.
Features and Benefits
- User friendly Interface: The intuitive membrane-driven operator interface provides rapid, easy set up routines and adjustment for maximized manufacturing uptime.
- Failsafe Reject Systems: Failsafe reject system to ensure contaminated product is removed ensuring product safety and brand protection.
- Hygienic Design: No tools required for dismantling/assembly. Fully submersible contact parts for easy cleaning ensuring maximum uptime.
- Built-in Performance Validation Software: Indicates when scheduled testing is due and assists QA staff by guiding them through step by step test routines offering a cost savings.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Ready: Ready for connection to data collection devices for full compliance with industry standards offering a competitive advantage.
- Connectivity Options: The system can be provided with an integral Ethernet adapter enabling connection to all external data collection devices and factory management systems.