Pharma GF pharmaceutical metal detectors are designed for the inspection of free flowing pharmaceutical and nutraceutical materials including bulk powders. The metal detector is designed and built to comply with 21 CFR parts 210 & 211, FDA, and GMP standards and to satisfy the specific demands of the industry. The Pharma GF detects and rejects all metal contaminants in flight making it a fully integrated product inspection system.
Pharma GF pharmaceutical/nutraceutical metal detectors provide unrivalled metal detection sensitivity to all metal contaminants including non-magnetic stainless steels and difficult to find, minute sieve wire contaminants. This exceptional performance is further enhanced by robust construction for maximum on-line stability.
The compact detectors fit where space is limited such as under feed hoppers or at the discharge of bulk feed conveyors.
The intuitive PowerPhase operator interface provides rapid, easy set up routines and adjustment for maximized manufacturing uptime.
Features and Benefits
- Unrivalled Sensitivity and Stability: Combining unrivalled capacity to detect all metal contaminants with the most stable on-line performance keeps lines running, maximizing profits.
- Failsafe Reject Systems: Failsafe reject system to ensure contaminated product is removed ensuring product safety and brand protection.
- Hygienic Design: No tools required for dismantling/assembly. Fully submersible contact parts for easy cleaning ensuring maximum uptime.
- Built-in Performance Validation Software: Indicates when scheduled testing is due and assists QA staff by guiding them through step by step test routines offering a cost savings.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Ready: Ready for connection to data collection devices for full compliance with industry standards offering a competitive advantage.
- Connectivity Options: Can be provided with an integral Ethernet adapter enabling connection to all external data collection devices and factory management systems.