Versatile in situ UV measurements for evaluation of various effects on solubility, dissolution, supersaturation and precipitation profiles.
The µDISS Profile™ is a versatile instrument for measuring concentration in real time with fiber optic UV spectroscopy. Eight dip probes are located inside temperature and stirring controlled sample vessels containing between 1-20 mL dissolution media. R&D chemists can investigate dissolution/precipitation behavior, preformulations and quickly rank compound performance.
The µDISS Profile™ also has the option of using the Mini-IDR™ compression system to compress a small amount of sample for scale-up studies. The stirrer/die assembly is placed in a 25 mL glass vial ready for analysis via the µDISS Profiler™.
- Near zero operating cost
- Run 8 parallel experiments
- Acquire data for all 8 channels in 1 second
- Use 1000 times less material
- Sample volume as low as 1mL
- Immediately collect the entire UV-Vis region from 200nm-720nm
- Achieve higher levels of confidence in your results
- Customize your science research on a small scale
- Exact measurement at the exact time of data collection
- Get access to global support from world recognized dissolution experts
- Tablet Dissolution
- Powder Dissolution
- Intrinsic Dissolution Rate (IDR)
- Solubility Determination
- Nanoparticle Dissolution
- Non-Aqueous Solubility
- Excipient Screening
- Salt Selection
- Simulated Intestinal/Gastric Fluid
- Concentration Monitoring
- Stability Monitoring